Monday, February 27, 2012

Open eyes to the past?


FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2011
Open eyes to the past?
Its along way to the top Success does not come gift wrapped for most. The best example I can come up with is relationships just thinking about it I realize that so far, even though, I am single I have not failed at it. For everyone in my past I have learned something from. Who I am, what I'm looking for in someone else and with each person I learn a little more. Ever expanding. Ever changing. Always looking. In short no one knows what they truly are looking for in their partner, but with each new relationship we learn what characteristics we are looking for and with every unsuccessful relationship we hopefully fine a few characteristics that we do like and learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment