Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Coffee's sweet aroma


Gently waking up to the smell of coffee  then to hear my buzzer alarm go off. For the next three days I will be my step-dads chauffeur around Arizona. One good thing that comes out of this is I will have many new photo options while he is in meetings and while driving I should have plenty of time to think. I know it has been a while since my last post but I think that can be seen as a good thing. Since my last posts were one the depressing side of life, but hey we all have our down times. So in the next few days I should be posting some really cool photos and maybe some good thoughts. Here is one I thought of last night before I fell asleep. I saw a picture of a trash can and how it only takes a few hours to fill about 80% of the can but the other 20% takes 3-4 days. I got to thinking a lot of things are like that. Say a gallon of milk in your refrigerator. In 2-3 day about 80% of the milk is gone and the other 20% takes about twice as long to be used up. That goes for a lot of things, a 12 pack of soda, first 8-9 are drank in a much faster time frame then then the last 3-4 are. I know with the milk it is the fact that if I want cereal in the morning I need to save some. But I think it is human instinct to conserve something when what we have gets close to being gone, even when it is only a short trip to the store to buy more. With instances like the time it takes to fill up a trash can, it is just out of laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment